29 March 2013

New Stuffs!



It's been a busy old week...repeated glazing and firing days...I need a bigger kiln! So, to give my customers some variety I added some larger bead sets, a few disk bead sets, a lot of new pendants and some of my new style of beads...


Below you can see some of them...these are heavily textured stoneware beads. I've applied the glazed with a sponge to get a multi-coloured mottled effect...then the textures are highlighted with a brown stain and covered in a clear or clear crackle glaze to finish them off. They take a lot more time to make, but it's fun seeing the final results! 


I'm running a 25% off code when you spend £60 or more. That means if you spend £60, you'll only pay £45!  Code is 25OFF60 and will run for the next week. 

Remember to sign up to my Newsletter for more great savings :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment