23 April 2011

Etsy!!


I've been slightly addicted to Etsy for a long time now so I took the plunge, opened up a new selling account so I could use my "Grubbi" name and started listing last night.

It's such a time consuming experience! Probably why I've never actually had a serious pop at setting up a shop before.

As I may have mentioned in the past...I kind of flit from one project to the next and rarely actually sit down and finish anything in a timely fashion. So being organised enough to get a few bits together, presentable, photographed, edited, measured, described and uploaded...sheesh, what a long winded, slightly boring experience! I'd much rather be kneading clay or something a tad more creative.

Still, I've had a lot of likes and even been added to someones treasury...all in two days! Pretty pleased with that! Not bad for an English gal in a mainly US pond...and what a hugeeee pond it is!

Anyhooo, my etsy is linked to now on my blog and my Flickr...I ship worldwide too :D

1 comment:

  1. I searched "polymer clay beads" on etsy yesterday (as I do from time to time!) and I spotted your shop! Good luck with it. I have yet to open one.

    ReplyDelete